Quality Assurance Program
The executive management of ZXP Technologies have defined the following quality policy, which is relevant to the organizational goals of ZXP Technologies and the expectations and needs of its customers:
The management and staff of ZXP Technologies are committed to supplying products, services, and technologies that meet our customer’s requirements every time, without error. This is accomplished by employee process review and improvement suggestions and annual management review of quality data to continually improve our process.
The executive management of ZXP Technologies ensures that this policy is understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels in our organization. The president of ZXP Technologies also develops a list of annual quality objectives which are shared with all employees. This list is intentionally kept short in order that employees can remain focused.
Q – Quality products without error
U – Utilize continuous improvements
A – Adhere to customer requirements
L – Learn from past mistakes
I – Improve all ZXP processes
T – Teamwork
Y – Yearly management review
ZXP Technologies is pleased to offer the following quality assurance and testing services.
• 24 hour x 7 day a week Laboratory Physical Testing.
• 8 hour x 5 day a week Laboratory Analytical Testing.
• Incoming receiving inspection per customer requirements.
• Comprehensive product identification and traceability documentation.
• Computerized process control documentation and specification management to meet customer defined ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
• Testing to ASTM and/or customer standards.
• Meeting or exceeding ISO 9001 and TS16949.
• Bulk liquid sampling and testing per specification
• Component inspection and sampling per specification
• Computerized specification management and storage
• ZXP Technologies will develop customized quality plans to meet any customer traceability, process control, FMEA or internal process control requirement.
ZXP performs the following tests for quality assurance or by customer request.
- Specific Gravity, 60F
- Flash Point, COC, C
- Pour Point, C
- Viscosity Kin @ 100c
- Viscosity Kin @ 40c
- CCS-Vis @ -5 – -35
- Vis Brookfield -40c cP
- AN, mg KOH/g
- BN, mg KOH/g
- Sulfur, Wt. %
- Nitrogen, Wt. %
- Calcium, Wt. %
- Phosphorus, Wt. %
- Boron, Wt. %
- Silicon, ppm
- Magnesium, Wt.%
- Foam Seq I, II, III
- KRL Shear Stability
- Oxidation Stability
- SAE #2 Friction Characteristics
- Reverse Alkalinity
- Freeze Point F
- Foam break time
- Water, Wt. %
- Hand Blends 4 to 6 components 500mls
- BF Appearance
- BF Specific Gravity, 68F
- Zinc, Wt. %
- BF Equilibrium Boiling Point, C
- BF Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point, C
- BF PH 50% Dilution
- BF Hydrocarbon Impurities Screening Test
- BF TLC for mineral oil content
- Hand Blends 3 components 500mls
- Bacteria Testing on Water
- FTIR Spectrometer
- Particle Counter
- Custom Hand-Blends
Physical Testing Equipment
• Digital Density Meter
• Specific Ion Meter, pH meters, probes
• Karl Fischer Titrators for Moisture, volumetric and coulometric
• Kinematic Viscosity Baths, 1000C and 400C
• Cold Cranking Simulator, -50C to -300C
• Pour Point
• Brookfield Viscometer
• UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
• Conductivity Meter
• Muffle Furnace
• Foam Sequence Test
• Particle Counters – HIAC & PAL
• Glassware and associated apparatus for: freeze point, foam and break, distillations, titrations
• Thin Layer Chromatography
• Dielectric Strength
Analytical Testing Equipment
• Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP)
• Ion Chromatograph (IC), for anions
• High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC)
• Gas Chromatograph (GC)
• Water System for HPLC grade water