ZXP Technologies is located near Houston Texas and provides contract packaging, blending and distribution services for premium, mineral oil based and synthetic lubricants, fuel treatments, antifreeze, automotive care, and bulk powder products.
- Annually package $750 Million of products at wholesale cost.
- ZXP Technologies has over 30 years experience in consumer chemical packaging.
- Over 4000 truckload and 400 rail car shipments annually.
- Combined 86 million gallon annual production capacity and 450,000 square feet in covered warehousing.
ZXP Technologies provides a variety of filling capabilities from high-speed automation to low volume-customized offerings.
Our production lines can fill virtually any package size including:
- Bulk Load Out Railcars, Trucks, and Export Containers
- 1/2 Pints
- 50#/ 25 Kg Bags
- 5 Quart
- 2 1/2 Gallon
- Plastic & Metal Containers
Inventory and Supply Chain Management
ZXP Technologies can provide a wide range of customized inventory and supply chain management services including:
- Order Management through a ZXP Technologies , call center or via access to customers order management system.
- Demand Forecasting and Production scheduling.
- Just in Time planning of raw materials and components via customer blanket orders or internal releases.
- Online or personalized supply chain status reporting.
- Vendor and product specification management
- Inventory storage, rotation and terminaling.
- End to end domestic or international distribution and demand fulfillment.
ZXP Technologies can formulate, terminal or blend a variety of products including glycol, synthetic and conventional oils, agricultural, and cleaning formulations.
Our blending capabilities range from 50 gallons to 250,000 gallons.